The Wisdom to Know the Difference
Book on the Serenity Prayer
The Wisdom to Know the Difference is about being able to change… What is important is that we can make a change and transform ourselves into better, happier people.
Based on the Serenity Prayer, The Wisdom to Know the Difference: When to Make a Change–and When to Let Go is full of stories of people finding the courage to change their lives (and sometimes the world), as well as stories of letting go and finding peace.
The book has received positive reviews from the Dalai Lama, Phyllis Tickle, Karen Casey, and Brent Bill. It has been on four bestseller lists and won a silver 2010 Nautilus Book Award in the category of Personal Growth/Psychology. It was also first runner up in the spirituality category of the Coalition of Visionary Resources Award. For more information on this book, browse the below bulleted pages.
Learn more about The Wisdom to Know the Difference & the Serenity Prayer:
- Reviews and Endorsements: Read what others have to say about the book.
- Excerpts: Read excerpts from the book’s introduction and conclusion.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- People Interviewed: Learn about the individuals who were interviewed for this book.
- For Book Groups: Helpful tips and questions for groups discussing the book.
- For People in Recovery: A special message for those recovering from addiction as well as reviews from recovery blogs.
- About the Serenity Prayer: Learn more about this beloved prayer, it’s origins and it’s different versions.